At Back & Neck Chiropractic Wellness Center in Troy, MI, your care is our primary concern! Our Chiropractors, Dr. Noomie and Dr. Schwalm-Hawes, are focused on taking care of you and your family through innovative and non-invasive chiropractic services. As a patient of ours, you will receive personalized service tailored to your wants and needs. Whether you have slight back pain or suffered a sports injury, we have the gentle chiropractic services you need to relieve your pain and aches.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Adult Chiropractic – Are you in pain? Chiropractic is a safe, natural, and drug-free way to alleviate and even eliminate your aches and pain. Regular chiropractic care, like dental checkups, are an excellent way to keep yourself healthy while improving your overall health.
- Children’s Chiropractic – Your child’s brain and nervous system control every function in their body. Our primary goal as your child’s chiropractor is to look for the problems that cause the nervous system to act improperly. Once we identify the issue, we can fix it.
- Decompression Therapy – With this innovative technology, we can accurately “decompress” one particular disc at a time. Decompression therapy allows us to relieve the most common causes of back and neck pain.
- Vivatek Table – Our staff is big believers in technology! Vivatek is a revolutionary form of treatment known as Non-invasive Disc Rehabilitation (N.D.R.). Vivatek solves your pains and aches while being non-invasive, non-surgical, and having no side effects!
- Impulse Adjusting – Impulse Adjusting provides controlled treatments to a particular area that’s giving you trouble. Impulse Adjusting is a high-tech technique that allows for a different option from more “manual” treatment options. There is no popping or cracking with these adjustments, but rather very precise and targeted adjustments designed to specifically care for just the right areas.
- Activator Method – With the activator method, you are asked to perform a set of muscle “tests” to determine the location of your misalignment. Through the activator method, we can gently move the vertebrae into alignment.
When you’re ready to be free of pain, call us at (248) 524-9100 today to set up an appointment!